To bring among all especially the abandoned poor the peace and unity of God’s Kingdom.
As Redemptorists and Sons of Alphonsus.
- To proclaim Christ’s plentiful redemption to all, especially the abandoned poor.
- To strive for liberation and salvation of the whole human person by preaching
the Gospel ever anew and through personal witness of mercy and compassion.
- To be an apostolic community characterized by our core values, especially
missionary dynamism together with bold initiatives, creative thinking, and
- To work with all peoples for a just, peaceful and harmonious society.
" Families in distress in a wounded world" (Consts. 3-5).
And everything that each of the above will further entail.
As Redemptorists our Core Values are:
- The experience of the love of God in Christ the Redeemer
- Missionary dynamism
- Closeness to people, the poor
- To live and work as community
- Simple life style
- Team work among Redemptorists and with others
- Integrity and honesty
- Relationship with Our Mother of Perpetual Help
Strong in faith, rejoicing in hope, burning with charity, on fire with zeal, in humility of heart and persevering in prayer, Redemptorists as apostolic men and genuine disciples of Saint Alphonsus follow Christ the Redeemer with hearts full of joy